While most of our relationships may be healthy and satisfying, we often have one or two important people who can change the rules and drives us crazy—a deadbeat dad, an alcoholic spouse, a wayward child, a demanding boss, a lazy roommate.
When does true love give in? When does true love push back? Break Through, by Dr. Tim Clinton and Pat Springle, shows you how to love and how to set effective limits so that everybody wins.
Their expert insights will help you:
- Identify why you gravitate toward certain relationships, and why you stay
- Discern the warning signs of an unhealthy relationship
- Live within your limits, and help others to do the same
- Redefine love, trust—and your responsibility to the people you care about
- Learn which choices and behaviors cause relationship troubles
- Experience the power and freedom of forgiveness
|"I hear from people every day who struggle with feeling controlled or manipulated by a spouse, friend, family member or co-worker. Finally… advice that works!" – Lysa TerKeurst, Founder of Proverbs 31 Ministries and New York Times best-selling author of Made to Crave
Get your copy today from these retailers: